COVID-19: 17 May – Step 3
Restrictions are easing across the UK.
Coronavirus Restrictions Remain in Place
Restrictions have been eased following the move to step 3. However we must continue to exercise caution. You should follow guidance on GOV.UK on what you can and cannot do.
Managing COVID-19 at Gandtrack Ltd.
As the business rebuilds during and after lockdown and staff return to work, we ensure their safety by making our premises “COVID” secure. For the continued safety and well-being of our staff and customers, we are requiring staff to practice effective social distancing while in and around the workplace, while travelling to work and in all work business. We reinforce key Government public health messages to all staff:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available).
- Cover the mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not hands) when coughing or sneezing (Catch it — Bin it — Kill it).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Do not touch face, eyes, nose or mouth if hands are not clean (Hand – Face – Space).
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2 metre distance in the workplace.
- Any staff who have symptoms of COVID-19 – a high temperature, new and persistent cough or anosmia – however mild, should self-isolate for at least 10 days from when the symptoms started. Staff who have tested positive for COVID-19 should self-isolate for at least 10 days starting from the day the test was taken. Where a staff has tested positive whilst not experiencing symptoms but develop symptoms during the isolation period, they should restart the 10-day isolation period from the day the symptoms.
- Staff to stay at home for 14 days if they live in same household as someone with COVID-19. The 14-day period starts from the day the first person in their house developed symptoms or, if they do not have symptoms, from the day their test was taken.
We implement Public Health England (PHE) Guidance for Employers and Businesses on Coronavirus, including the following key safety precautions:
- Provide hand sanitiser as required.
- Display appropriate public health posters and notices around the workplace and on websites.
- Encourage homeworking wherever appropriate.
- Staff are not required to wear face coverings while at work but may do so if they wish.
Planning to visit us during the coronavirus (COVID-19) restriction?
As in most manufacturing sector, we cannot avoid having customers, visitors and contractors bringing their tools in and collecting finished tools from us. We place steps to make sure our business partners understand what they need to do to maintain safety when visiting us.
- Do arrange in advance for any site visit.
- Please bring mask and wear a mask when entering our premise (we will provide mask if you forget to bring one).
- Use hand sanitiser regularly during visit to maintain hygiene standards.
- Observe ‘Keep The Distance’ makings on floors and walls.
Remaining committed to our customers
Gandtrack Ltd. is here to help and we are ready and able to respond to the current difficulties that we all face. If you require any technical help or advise, please don’t hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, on the web site contact page or phone us on +44 (0) 161 627 2627. Our office opens as usual and manufacturing is going ahead as usual, albeit rather slowly.
At this stage, there is no disruption to our services and deliveries will continue as normal unless government policy changes. We believe that with measures from the government and good business practice we will be able to combat the COVID-19 outbreak soon.
Thank you for your support and patience during this challenging time.